Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18, 2016

Camp sounds really fun mom and the shirts are stellar! 

I am in... Tarapoto still! Hanging out here in Aeropuerto for a little while longer. It is now my fourth change and I had four changes in my other area so I am four and four. But, Hna. Velasquez did have changes and went to Iquitos. It was sad to say goodbye and going to the airport I was reminded that I haven´t travelled for a good while but all in due time. I am now here with Hna. Huaycho. She is from Arequipa, southern Perú. She is pretty great and we are getting to know each other and figuring out how to go about things. She has 7 months in the mission and I now have ten whoa. And pretty soon I will have eleven. Time goes really fast but at the same time really slow. 

-working in paradise
- holding a baby duck! Everyone raises things like pigs and chickens and ducks in their house to then kill and eat them
- my little friend Martin from when we went to Urku


This week I have been studying how to have strong companionships because changes always throw us off. I have really grown to love having a companion that is always there and supports me and helps me improve. It will be really weird to think that one day I won´t have that. I have learned so much from the companions I have had and I know they make me better. 

I am doing well and am hopeful for a family that we have progressing. The mom, Carmita, has started coming to church and she and her daughter told us this week that they both had dreams and recognized me in their dreams but not the sister I was with. It was cool to think about the part we get to play in the conversion of these people and I have so many hopes for them.

We are trying to eat healthier and we are both trying to lose a little weight that we have gained. The food is just too dang yummy! 

I love you lots and think of you often. Go serve someone this week! 

Hermana Fitzpatrick










No comments:

Post a Comment