Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016

This week has been...interesting. So, question of the week, did the Robby Fitz duo make it through changes

The answer is.....



No. 

Super sad to say goodbye but Robby left me here in 28. I am here with Hermana Poma! She is from Bolivia, La Paz and has a little bit more time than me in the mission. In fact, this is her second to last change in the mission. So, we have been getting to know each other more this week and getting to know the area a little bit because I really don´t know it that well yet. Oops. Oh well. 

That´s pretty much all I have to report for this week. More updates coming soon. 

Love you all! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for each and every one of you and the gospel of Jesus Christ! It is what makes us happy! I am learning that more and more each and every day! 

Hermana Fitzpatrick 

Oh also Robby went to another area in Iquitos to train so I still see her on Mondays. And I would not have given her up for less than training. She is a great missionary and will do really well. Just missing her a lot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment