Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016

Well! What a week! 

The Christmas spirit has been full brew here and I am really feeling it. Last year I tried not to think about it and that made it end up being sadder. But this year we are full blown Christmas all the time. It has been a great week. Even the weather is in our favor most of the time. It`s starting to rain a little more. I really enjoyed the Christmas devotional and the spirit that it brought. It was an excellent Sabbath day because in the afternoon we were also able to help a recent convert and a less active do family history and you could just feel the spirit throughout the whole room. It was a great day.

- I got the package!!!!!!!


Spanish is coming along and I am feeling more comfortable.






Not much to say I`m out. I`ll talk to you soon. Love you all!!

Hermana Fitz


No comments:

Post a Comment