Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017 (Hermana Fitzpatrick's birthday!)

Well, 


The hour has come for the last letter home. I honestly can`t believe it. It still doesn`t feel real. But, this week on Thursday I fly to Iquitos so I really only have until Wednesday in my area here in Pucallpa. It really is bittersweet and really odd to think that it is coming to an end. I feel ready but at the same time I don`t want it to end.


Russ told me that the last week can have some miracles and I can echo that thought because I pretty much already had my last week and I was so full of gratitude and love for my Savior. Well, we had another surprise opportunity to give talks this Sunday. At least this time they told us when we got to church and not when they were announcing the speakers. I was able to bear my testimony of the Savior and how much I love Him. What an honor it was for my last Sunday in my ward. And this week we had the baptism and confirmation of Hno Jose. It was such a blessing and miracle to be part of his conversion. This man wanted nothing to do with the church for years and then didn`t want to commit to a baptismal date for more than a year! What an incredible change of heart he has had, I know that his wife will follow his faithful example. 


Well, I will be home next week. I don`t think I will write next week so don`t worry about writing me. I will just tell you all in person. 

I love you all so, so much and I love my Savior and His gospel that I will have the pleasure of sharing this last week in my mission. 

See you soon!

Hermana Fitzpatrick



No comments:

Post a Comment