Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015

No package yet, but don´t worry, I will advise you when it comes. I am anxiously awaiting it!

Congrats to Kathy!! That is so exciting!!

This week we had some nice and rainy days. It rains all night and the sound just lulls me to sleep. It´s really nice. I love when it rains because it is nice and cool. Sometimes it rains in the morning really hard but by the afternoon it is blazing hot again. And the rain doesn´t stop the sweat, but such is the life.

This week we had to get the baptism record for Cynthia in the system.
The mission is super strict on it, and if we don´t do it right we don´t get internet for the week. Pretty drastic, but they are important. So we did her record and then we made a bunch of mistakes.
And then we did it again and made mistakes. We did it wrong four times. And every time we did it wrong we had to get the bishop and Hna. Cnythia to sign it again. The last time we went to her house to get her to sign them, but she had already left for work. So we had to take a bus an hour out (with permission) and get her signature and then bus it back for another hour. It was quite the little adventure. And this week we had run out of money, so when it came time to pay I looked in my bag but I couldn´t find any money. We were panicked because I had the last of the money and we needed 4 soles for the whole trip. Then we said a little prayer and then my comp looked through my bag and pulled out a 5 sol coin from my camera bag. It was such a relief! We got the records all signed and good and we got internet!!

We did get to go to the devotional! It was awesome! We set a goal as a zone to more fully santicfy the sabbath day that we wouldn´t take motos on Sundays. We walked to the Stake Center to watch it and then when we got out, we started walking home. It is about a twenty minute walk to our house and we looked at our watches and it was 9:21. We panicked and just started running. We ran the whole way home and got home at 9:25. It was another miracle!!

I love you all! I am feeling the Christmas Spirit and I am excited for the holidays. Next Monday are transfers so I will keep you all posted on what happens. I think I will stay but my comp has been here a long time so she might be on the outs. Who knows!

Much love!


Hermana Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment