Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017

This week was good.

I am getting adjusted to training. Mis hijitas are really great and just always help me to be excited to learn new things. They went to Iquitos for some migraciones stuff and left me alone for a day but it was all good because I statyed with the Sister Leaders.


Weather wise it is raining. A lot. Every day. But, I finally have my boots which you can not live without here and things are good. 

We had 21 people at church this week but we are working on it. Hoping the ward doesn´t get demoted to a branch or combined with another ward. It´s pretty crazy.

Looking forward to a new week! 


I loved studying the new Gordon B. Hinckley book. I love the chapter on missionary work where he says that everyday should be a good day in the mission field. So true! Every day you can see the 
Lord´s hand. This is His work. I love Him and love being His servant.

Love you all! Have a great week! 


Hermana Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment