Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017

Thank you for all the photos!!! well, surprise of all surprises... I had changes!! 

I am now in.....PUCALLPA! And my companion is...actually companions! Two! We are in trio! My first one! My comps are Hna Vera and Hna Lazarte. They are both from Boliva and they are both new to the mission! I am training them! Both of them! At the same time! It`s pretty crazy but we are learning as we go. 

-mis hijitas! 

 Pucallpa is super different than Iquitos and Tarapoto and all the streets are mud! When it rains - which is every day - it turns to straight schlop. Can`t do without boots here. 

-when it rained and we put plastic bags to protect ourselves

I will send you more details next week. Love you all! I am doing well! Home strech of the mission and the Lord wants me working my hardest until the end. 


Hermana Fitzpatrick


No comments:

Post a Comment