Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016



I love the pictures! Thank you! I think my sd card has a virus or something because it won´t let me see my pics. Sorry, no pics this week either.

This week was interesting. I still was having some health issues so we went to the clinic again. They told me I might have bad flora so who knows what that means. They gave me some powder stuff and I feel better so all my flora is good now. Then, my companion started throwing up too haha. We went to the house of a less active and she asked to use their bathroom and we were all in the room hearing everything haha. So we went home and she rested a little bit but the next day was Sunday. We went to church and in the sacrament meeting she came up to me and was like we need to go to the bathroom NOW. And, sure enough again. And again after lunch. Actually, she hasn´t been able to eat anything for the past two days. I feel really bad because I´m still pretty weak after last week but we are trying to get things together for this week. It has been kind of a mess. 

Buttttt, so grateful for the priesthood this week. We were sitting there on Sunday wanting a health blessing for my companion and calling everyone and no one would come give us a blessing! I felt so frustrated because I couldn´t just give it to her myself but finally a couple of return missionaries were able to give her a blessing. I had felt so weak and frustrated, but when they gave her the blessing I felt like they were blessing me as well. I know that the priesthood is the power of god and that we can benefit from it´s power. I felt so much more at peace after the blessing and we were able to go to work even though things have been less than ideal this week.

We were also able to talk to Edwin and he felt awful about what had happened Sunday. He is working on still repenting and he is excited to keep going. I know that he will be able to overcome his shortcomings because I have been able to overcome many of my own! The Atonement is infinite and all encompassing and incredible! 

Every week on Wednesday in the morning we press service and this week for service we had a car wash in the church! We got some of the young adults to help us and were able to wash about 15 motokars in two hours and we contacted them and got some references out of it! It was fun and now I know how to wash a motokar too! 

On Friday we also had an Open Doors activity in the church where the leaders of every organization explained a little about their organization. But, it was pretty poorly planned because it fell right in the time zone of the Peru game! So, nobody went and it was sad. And then Peru lost and we were even sadder. Too bad. 

But, feeling better and hoping to get things going a little bit more this week. We have our last zone conference with Pres. Gomez this Tuesday and on the 28 Presidente Li will take over. He is from Lima and he and his wife are converts of sister missionaries woot woot! 

Love you all! Talk to you soon! 


Hermana Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment