Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

Wow this week was really long and went by fast. How about that?

We had changes and I....stayed in Pucallpa and stayed with Hna Vera. I am happy I will be able to finish out here. I am hoping we can help some people reach baptism before I leave. 

It was a HOT week. So incredibly hot I thought I was going to melt. Mornings are typically hard to work because it is hot and people aren`t really home but man it was hot this week! The sun beats down really hard here in Pucallpa and we are both sunburned pretty bad after this week but, we woke to finally some rain today and a cloudy day. 

- sunset on the main road

We have been contacting a lot this week trying to find new people. I like knocking doors because you just never know who is going to be on the other side! I used to be afraid of whether they would say no but now it doesn`t really get to me. There is always another house! We have met some interesting characters contacting and we are going to see how it goes this week.

We were in Sacrament meeting this week. Which, by the way is supposed to start at 8:00 but started at 8:30. The Bishop was announcing the talks after the sacrament and just so happened to mention the missionaries! Oh, that´s us! So we gave talks on Sunday. Didn´t know that was going to happen but I talked about keeping the commandments. It really is the way to happiness and peace!

We also had a mission night in the ward and had some references from that. It was like a family home evening but in the chapel. Refreshment - a hot dog wrapped in a buttery pastry. Super delicious. 10/10 would try again. 

I am doing well. I feel ready for another week to start. New faces and new places to go is always refreshing. 

- working some new braids and thinking of you mom

 - Chilenito made a picture of me with my pigtail braids

 I love you all! See you next week!


Hermana Fitzpatrick




No comments:

Post a Comment