Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017

We took a little visit this week to Parque Natural, the zoo here. We saw some lions, tigers, and pumas. Oh my! And some sweet little monkeys and parrots. Fun thing about zoos here are that you can get really close to the animals! You can even touch a monkey. I almost got bit by the little otter thing they had. Who knew those things are ferocious? But we had a good time. Technically the zoo is part of our area so we did some proselyting too. 




This week was kind of a blur but we had some progress with Zoraida and her son and we are going to see if we have a baptism this week! I really am praying that we can because it would be Hna Vera`s first baptism here. 

Things are going by so quickly and I am really just trying to hang on but that`s really all that happened this week. 



President also came and we had a zone conference and interviews. It was the quickest interview of my life! He just asked me how much time I had and then congratulated me and said we would see each in a couple weeks for my final interview! Whoa Pres! Not there yet! But, we are getting there. Officially a month from today. 


We also have a new bishop!! It was a big surprise this week in church but I really think it will help the ward come alive a little bit. I am really hoping because 50 at church is heartbreaking. 

Love you all! See you next week!


Hermana Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment