Monday, May 2, 2016

April 18, 2016

Hola Familia,

 Still not sure why the emails weren´t reaching you all, but so it goes.

Wow, this was a crazy week for sure. 

This week we had district meeting on Wednesday instead of Tuesday and we worked Tuesday morning. Then, we had a special zone conference with President on Thursday. During the conference we got to see the new assistant because they always get changed a week early to be trained. And, the new assistant is.. Elder Smith! He is from Rancho Santa Margarita stake and was my zone leader for two changes in Punchana. Pretty cool. Now both of the assistants are Californians! Anyways, on Friday we had a special training of just sisters with the President´s wife. Then, Saturday we finally got around to our weekly planning when we always do it Thursdays! So crazy. Never had so many conferences in one week. But, I left pretty uplifted and ready to put my shoulder to wheel again. 

Also, on Wednesday our landlady knocked on our door and told us that she had already rented the room even though we told her we would be there until the end of the month! She told us we had to leave by Friday night. So, we packed up all our stuff and the District President and his son helped us and the zone leaders got us all nice and set up in our new house. The new house is awesome! It is HUGE and it is super close to our pension so its nice. And the landlady has a huge dog that follows us whenever we leave the house. Her name is Nina and she is the best! It´s almost like having a dog for ourselves! 


 We were also in an appointment with an investigator this week and this thing poked it´s head out of the ceiling. We were like what is that!? And then he told us ¨Hey! My monkey, I have been looking for that all day!¨ We got it down and then I got to hold the monkey! It wasn´t that pretty of a monkey, but a monkey none the less!


 This week kind of zoomed by. Sorry I don´t have more to report. Actually, this change kind of zoomed by. Today are transfers and I think I will be here in Aeropuerto again which is fine by me. I love Tarapoto and never want to leave!





Love you lots! 


Hermana Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment