Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016

Wow, such a great Sunday, am I right!? It was so nice to finally be able to talk to you guys! You look great and I love you all.

This week like I said was pretty hard but we have had so many blessings! We have found more people that we think will progress and we were able to see the Lord´s hand working in our lives.

We made pizzas with all the sisters on Monday in the house of one of the members. They turned out pretty good and then we watched the Emma Smith movie so that was fun. Ladies´ day! 

 On Wednesday we helped our pensionista for service with her pig! Peppa Pig is huge here with the kids and Peppa has a little brother named George, so this piggy is named George. It did not want to take this picture with me, but we don´t always get what we want.

 Calling you on Thursday Momma from my little cabin.

Don´t mess with Hermana Velásquez. 

Also when we got to church before anyone else and everything was locked. Good times.

I may have made a huge mistake but... I GOT BANGS! 
Surprise! And also I already regret it.

Anyways you pretty much know everything from this week and forever. I love you tons and will talk to you soon. 

Hermana Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment