Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1, 2016

Thank you so much for the photos! I have been in a drought over here. You all look great and looks like you had a fun week.

- when pres li and his wife visited tarapoto

 - the whole zone. Not sure what this pose is but the elders made us do it


This week has been another incredible one. We have been working with this family that is going to get married this week. They literally have nothing and we were so worried about how we were going to get all the papers together but it was a miracle! We had a lot of help and a lot of stress but we were able to do it! All the papers are in and it is official! The wedding is Friday. We got everything together and the couple is from Lima and they don´t have any family here. Hna. Cinthya the wife was sad that her mom wasn´t going to be able to be at her wedding. But, then she told us on Sunday that her mom is coming from Lima! It was such a surprise and a tender mercy. I have seen the Lord´s hand work in miraculous ways this week. 

It was also independence day on the 28 so ¡Feliz fiestas patrias! They celebrate here by putting flags out, watching the national parade that goes on in Lima, and getting drunk. So, not that different than other days. I dressed up as the flag with my white shirt and red skirt and people loved my patriotism. Go Perú! 

Another great week coming up, learning more about faith and humility and repentance. 

- My pensionista went to the temple in Trujillo this week. It was her first time at the temple and she brought some pics. It is so beautiful! Members here in Tarapoto go to Trujillo which is 16 hours in bus. We had our first branch caravan to the temple! It was a success even though I didn´t go.
 - Next time! I sent my plaque with Erika though so I guess I already visited it 


Much love,

Hermana Fitz


ps. Mom would you mind sending me an exercise routine for like twenty minutes. We are in strict diet right now. Time to lose the gut. 





No comments:

Post a Comment