Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016

This week was certainly a blessing. We had some ups, some downs, and made it all the way back around! 

- pink ladies! don´t worry, we planned it

First, weather update : infernally hot, so hot I think some times I am going to lose my mind. I was sweating in the apartment with my fan directly on me on full blast. Probably the sweatiest week of my life. But, today we woke up and it was raining! Finally! Sweet release. It´s actually chilly today. 

Enjoying the excercizes. We do them in the morning and it has really helped us to be more energetic during the day. Thank you Mom! My companion had a request for workouts for saddlebags / outer thighs. It´s a problem area. But thank you! It has really helped us out. 

Food front has been fun. My companion is from Arequipa and they are known for guinea pig and luck has it that her dad had a guinea pig farm and she prepares a mean fried guinea pig! We are both dying to eat cuy. The problem is that cuy is really expensive here so we have been planting the idea with all the members. We are going to see how many seeds we have to plant to reap our cuy. We have a couple takers but we will see who follows through. 

- picking some poma rosas off a tree because I was the tallest person. 
It´s also called mamai and they call it the jungle apple because it is literally everywhere 


 We were a little frustrated with the investigators this week. They still aren´t attending and aren´t able to see their answers. I was feeling frustrated and wondering what more can I do? We have done everything. Then I was reading in Predicad mi Evangelio where it says we can´t force the Spirit to respond just like we can´t force people to act on their responses. Kind of frustrating but that´s how agency is! 

Went to the castle out in Lamas again with the whole zone. Pretty weird that it was almost six months ago that I went the first time. 

having a good time on top of the castle 


Today are changes!! Whoa. Probably staying here for another change, but we will see. 

Much love! 

Hermana Fitzpatrick






No comments:

Post a Comment