Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016

Thank you mom! We will putting those exercises into practice.

Sounds like it was a little bit of a rough week for everyone. This week was a little better.

Update on the weather: SUFFOCATINGLY HOT. We have been dying this week. Turns out the rainy season is over and we are in the full heat of the summer. It is crazy hot. We are so burnt and crispy and tired every day. It reminds me of when I first got to Iquitos. Just super hot. My folletos are nothing against the heat of midday. Sun starts beating at 7:00 and doesn`t go down until 6:00. Mornings are brutal but at least there are plenty of clouds and we just pray they cover the sun sometimes. 

Oh ya, changes but I am still here in Tarapoto with Hna. Huaycho. It is my fifth change here so I will be here 7 months. It seems like a long time but it really has just zoomed by. I`m happy to stay and I will do everything I can to take advantage of being here in Tarapoto because I am probably going back to Iquitos after this :(  

We are focusing on finding families because it is something the mission is really struggling with and so we were really praying for that and we have been blessed with families this week! New ones. Fresh faces and new places to go. There are always new things, even after four changes in an area. 

Feeling good. Not much to report. Same old Tarapoto. Still living life and loving it. 

Love you all lots! Hope this week goes better! 

Hermana Fitzpatrick


No comments:

Post a Comment